5 things to know about our insurance for trailer
- When it comes to paying claims, your policy offers the option to get the cost of a brand-new model (even if it costs more than the policy limit) with Guaranteed Replacement Cost.
- You can get more than the standard industry coverage for your trailer, such as contents coverage and items normally kept on your campsite.
- If a road trip runs into trouble, we’ll help cover emergency vacation expenses to help get you home or back on the road.
- There’s no up-front deductible to pay at all after five claims-free years in a row.
- Free emergency roadside service is just a phone call away if you're stuck at the side of the road.
All policies include:
- Coverage for personal contents that are normally kept in your trailer (20% of the total trailer value), and for detached private structures like sheds and decks ($2,500 coverage on every policy with the option to increase)
- Water Protection coverage (Overland Water and sewer back-up)
- ERSBasic – limited emergency roadside assistance for trailer and towing vehicle when attached:
- Battery boost
- Flat tire service
- Fuel delivery
- Lockout service
- Debris removed
- Extended warranty on appliances
- Locks replaced
- Golf cart coverage of $5,000
- Frozen food replaced
- Interested Party Rate Protector – covers extra costs to refinance the property if interest rates go up
- Pet injury coverage
- Deductible options from $300 to $10,000
Options and discounts
You can add:
- One of three settlement options: Guaranteed Replacement Cost (up to ten years old – must be original owner), Replacement Cost (up to 15 years old), or Actual Cash Value.
- Full-Timers package – for those who travel with their unit full-time, includes optional Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Premises Liability up to $5 million - helps protect the you from legal action related to injury or property damage while they’re using the trailer
- Extended liability for golf carts
- Increased Personal Contents coverage for items normally kept in your trailer
- Claims free
- Multi-line - if they have their trailer and car and/or home policies with us
- Secure and supervised parks
- Burglar alarm
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.
Looking to get your trailer insured? I can help!