4 things to know about our insurance for park model trailers
- When it comes to paying claims, your policy offers the option to get the cost of a brand-new model (even if it costs more than the policy limit) with Guaranteed Replacement Cost.
- You can get more than the standard industry coverage for your trailer, such as contents coverage and items normally kept on your campsite.
- If a road trip runs into trouble, we’ll help cover emergency vacation expenses to help get you home or back on the road.
- There’s no up-front deductible to pay at all after five claims-free years in a row.
All policies include:
Coverage for contents the unit usually contains (40% of the total trailer value), and for detached private structures like sheds and decks (10% coverage on every policy with the option to increase)
Water Protection coverage (Overland Water and sewer back-up)
Extended warranty on appliances
Golf cart coverage of $5,000
Frozen food replaced
Interested Party Rate Protector – covers extra costs to refinance the property if interest rates go up
Pet injury coverage
Deductible options from $300 to $10,000
Options and discounts
You can add:
- One of three settlement options: Guaranteed Replacement Cost (up to ten years old – must be original owner), Replacement Cost (up to 25 years old), or Actual Cash Value.
- Full-timers package – for those who travel with their unit full-time, includes optional Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Premises Liability up to $5 million - helps protect the you from legal action related to injury or property damage while they’re using the trailer
- Extended liability for golf carts
- Claims free
- Multi-line - if they have their trailer and car and/or home policies with us
- Secure and supervised parks
- Burglar alarm
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.