Protect your projects, employees and equipment with a Builder’s Risk and Contractors’ Insurance policy that will provide you with flexibility and confidence.
Coverage for all your property at the project site:
- Faulty/improper workmanship
- Project materials while in transit to the site
- Temporary buildings, falsework and hoardings
- Landscaping, growing plants or trees
- All materials
- Business Income Coverage
This covers the owner/builder’s financial loss if the project was not completed on time, due to an insured loss.
- Equipment Breakdown
Coverage for testing and commissioning of normal building systems and equipment that is intended to service the building, i.e. boilers, domestic plumbing, air conditioning, mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Wrap Up Liability
This coverage meets CCDC requirements and offers comprehensive protection for the following:
- Project owners, managers, architectural and engineering consultants, and all contractors and subcontractors working on the project
- Bodily and mental injury, along with property damage
- Tenant's property damage
- And more
Project types insured:
- Civil works - heavy equipment, tunneling or performing bridge and roadwork
- Commercial, industrial and institutional projects - office buildings, condominiums, schools or hospitals
- Residential construction - for builders, project owners or developers
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.
Note: This is only a general description of coverages. All coverages are subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.