Which Type of Collector Car Would You Like to Insure?
There's a collector car for every budget and taste, and we pretty much insure them all. Just select the type you have to get started.
Of course there are exceptions to every rule, and the same goes for the vehicles we can insure. We don’t offer insurance for:
- Motorcycles, Trikes, or All-Terrain Vehicles
- Any vehicles used in any type of racing or track activities (e.g. time trials, on-track driver education, nostalgic car track days, drifting, burnout competitions, etc.)
- Any vehicles used for towing/hauling, camping, off-road or utility-type driving, or commercial use
- Pro-street vehicles modified exclusively with racing equipment such as wheelie castors, roll cages, parachutes, 700 hp or greater, etc. (show-use only vehicles may be given consideration)
- Tuners or any vehicles used in Stereo/Sound competitions or shows
- Any vehicle powered by Nitrous Oxide, Propane, Alcohol, or Nitro Methane fuel systems
- Homemade or Handmade vehicles. Professionally built vehicles may be given consideration.
- Low riders
- 1963 – 1967 Shelby Cobra Roadsters replica automobiles
- Japanese manufactured Right-hand drive vehicles less than 25 years of age
- Tanks and X-Military Vehicles with Tracks
- Dune Buggies or Sand Rails
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.