Sales & Service RV Broker
Wayfarer Insurance Group is a Canadian brokerage in the lifestyle insurance business that has brought together a rich history of brands that have inspired trust in Canadians from coast to coast. With over 100 years of experience collectively, Wayfarer’s purpose is to make insurance simpler and deliver the insurance solutions customers need to protect what’s important to them. Wayfarer is one of the premier brokerages operating within the TWIS group of companies, a Canada-wide group home, auto and lifestyle brokerage. We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Sales & Service Broker – RV
If the above sounds like you, then consider Wayfarer for your next career move!
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Sell motorhome, trailer and park model insurance to clients
- Identify and explain appropriate coverage to clients
- Generate policies, calculate premiums and establish payment methods
- File applications, attachments and conversation notes in the appropriate location according to the workflow (paper files or electronically in LeisureQuote, The General or Applied Epic
- Communicate with clients and respond to questions regarding existing and possible changes to coverage, in-person, by telephone, email or fax
- Attend some trade shows to answer questions or place coverage for clients
- Uphold privacy standards when dealing confidential information
- Assist with cross selling other products such as home and auto insurance or Explorer RV Club membership
- Report claims to the insurance company and follow up with the client
- Assists with mail, courier, and filling in for other departments when required
- Answer incoming calls when other staff members are on another call or away from their desk
- Other related duties as assigned
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and you meet the following requirements, you might be the person we’re looking for.
We need someone who has:
- Completion of secondary school
- Registered Insurance Broker (Ontario) with a sales focus
- Willing to get licensed Nationally (excluding Quebec)
- CAIB, CPIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM or other industry designations are an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Epic or another broker management system is an asset
- Familiarity with Aviva’s LeisureQuote is an asset
- Proven experience offering client-focused solutions and building long-lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Wayfarer is more than just a place to work. In addition to competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits, Wayfarer offers a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! Our employees have the opportunity to provide feedback on departmental goals, to work collaboratively, and to continuously improve their professional skills. We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, social events and much more! To recruit the best, we offer the best. For more information on Wayfarer, visit the ‘About Us’ page. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected].
Wayfarer strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, Wayfarer will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Wayfarer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.