Are you planning a roadtrip to Mexico? Did you know that you require Mexico Insurance when driving into Mexico as a tourist from Canada or the US?
With Wayfarer, enjoying your time in Mexico is as easy as ever. Whether you're planning a trip down south for a day, six months or even longer, we can provide the right policy and level of coverage you need for your time there. If you visit Mexico regularly or plan to stay for a while, we have six month or annual terms for maximum savings.
- Mexico Tourist Auto – Insure your car, truck, SUV, van, and your towed items heading down to Mexico. Even your high-valued Motorhomes and RV’s! Third-party liability, medical payments and roadside assistance included with full collision and theft coverage options available.
- Mexico ATV/UTV and Motorcycle Insurance – Bikes, trikes, quads and more. If you plan to bring down a fun recreational vehicle, be sure to get it insured so it is well covered and legal while on operating on Mexican roads. Third-party liability and roadside assistance included with full collision and theft coverage options available.
- Mexico Watercraft Liability Insurance – Mexico requires liability insurance in order to operate a waterborne vessel in Mexican waters. You’ll also find it is often required by most Mexican Marinas to even dock or port. We can insure your personal watercraft, power boat, sail boat, even yacht. Sail boats are eligible for competition coverage as well as recreational use. Coverage areas include Yucatan Peninsula, Gulf of California/Sea of Cortez, inland waters of Mexico, Pacific Ocean and the remainder of Gulf of Mexico.
- Mexico Home Owners Insurance – Homeowners insurance for Residential Homes, Condos and Townhomes in Mexico. We offer top of the line insurance coverage for Mexican properties. We insure up to $2 million in dwelling replacement value. Coverages include Theft Coverage, Catastrophic Coverage, Personal Property, Glass Breakage, Liability Coverage, Extraordinary Expenses, Debris Removal with adjustable deductibles. Options to add on Hydro-meteorological Coverage that protects against hurricanes, wind, flood, tidal wave, and mudslide.
- Travel Medical Evacuation - In the event of a serious medical emergency in Mexico, this policy picks up where your usual travel insurances drops off. Travel MedEvac provides medical air transportation back to your home hospital of choice in Canada. No limits on pre-existing conditions. Once admitted and declared stable enough to travel, our bilingual medical team provides you top of the line care during your hospital-to-hospital transfer back home. Services even include the return of your vehicle!