4 things to know about our insurance for motorhomes
- Whether it’s short- or long-haul trips, summer adventures or a full-time home on wheels – you are covered at every stop on the road across Canada and the U.S. for accidents, fires, theft and other unexpected events.
- If your road trip runs into trouble, we’ll help cover emergency vacation expenses to get you home or back out on the road.
- With a Waiver of Depreciation, owners of newer vehicles get what their vehicle cost when it was brand new.
- Your choice of deductible options gives you flexibility in how much they pay up-front if there’s a claim. And after five claims-free years in a row, there’s no deductible to pay at all with a Disappearing Deductible.
All policies include:
All Perils Coverage - covers most losses (e.g. fire, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, hail and rising water)
Limited Waiver of Depreciation – for vehicles up to five years old
Replacement cost coverage for motor homes up to five years old
Coverage for contents the motor home usually contains
Options and discounts
You can add:
- Emergency Roadside Service
- Disappearing deductible
- Lowered comprehensive deductible
- Liability limits up to $5 million
- Driving Record Protector
- Personal Effects coverage
- Multi-line – if they have their motor home and car and/or home policies with us
- Monitored satellite tracking
- Anti-theft devices
- Club membership
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.