Your small business is a project that you’ve invested your time, resources and passion into. Protect with a commercial insurance policy catered to meet all your business needs.
Whether your small business specializes in business and professional services, contracting or retail, our standard small business policies include:
- Coverage for your building, stock, equipment and utility services and signs.
- With additional extensions to this coverage, you can include:
- Environmental updates
- Landscaping and growing plants or flowers
- Business contents that are away from premises
- Valuable papers
- Accounts receivable
Note: This overage is not mandatory for contractors.
- Protection from bodily or mental injury
- Property damage
- Personal and advertising injury
- Tenants’ property damage
- Voluntary medical payments
- Non-owned auto and legal liability for damage to rented autos
- Business Income
Protection against lost income due to loss, damage or business interruption.
- Equipment Breakdown
Coverage for important systems such as computers, photocopiers, production machinery, heating and air conditioning, point-of-sale (POS) systems and more.
A broad range of coverages including money, securities, counterfeit currency, forgery, alteration, electronic fraud, professional fees and more.
- Inland Marine
Coverage for contractor’s equipment and tools that are off-site.
This coverage will help pay for medical and out-of-pocket expenses due to an accidental injury.
Do you have any questions? Give us a call at 1.844.929.4768 and we’ll help answer them.
Note: This is only a general description of coverages. All coverages are subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.