Updated March 24, 2020
The impact of COVID-19 is being felt by individuals and businesses across the globe. In these extraordinary times, it is heartening to witness the ways we’re coming together as a global community to flatten the curve of the virus and protect those at the most risk among us.
With that said, we wanted to provide you with some updates on Wayfarer’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is our top priority, and we are taking the situation seriously and implementing proactive measures to safeguard our employees, their families, you – our customers, and our communities.
- Wayfarer’s staff continue to be available for our clients and partners. While we are still accessible by phone at 1.844.929.4768, for more immediate responses, we encourage you to reach us by email, or chat on our website.
- Check out our Kiosk tool to access your policy documents and pink slip, report a claim, request the addition or removal of a vehicle or driver, and more.
- For our travel insurance customers, as you can imagine, TuGo is experiencing high call volumes and longer wait times due to COVID-19. To ensure you understand how travel insurance is impacted by COVID-19, and to alleviate some calls into their Customer Service, TuGo put together some detailed FAQs.
- As noted in our earlier updates, we are closed to the public until further notice. This is to protect you as well as the Wayfarer team.
- As directed by the Public Health Agency of Canada, Wayfarer staff are working remotely to service the needs of our customers.
We may see increasing delays in mail service for a period of time. We encourage all customers to make payments for their insurance premiums through online banking or by using a credit card and contacting us at 1-844-929-4768. If you are sending payment by cheque, please ensure that you make your cheque payable to the insurance company and mail it directly to their office for expedited handling.
Experiencing Financial Hardship?
We understand that this is a challenging time for everyone. Our top priority remains your safety and well-being. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will work with our insurers to help provide assistance specific to your needs. Please send your request to email@example.com and include your name and policy #.
For further updates on COVID-19 you can always check back here or visit the following sites:
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
World Heath Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Government of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Thank you for trusting Wayfarer with your business. We will get through this together.