At Wayfarer Insurance Group, we’re passionate about what we do. It drives us. We love our customers and never stop learning or improving our processes to provide an amazing customer experience.
What you can expect as part of the Wayfarer Insurance Group family …
5 things to know about our coverage for manufactured homes
- Great leadership
- Commitment to your professional development
- Our values in action
We are a high-energy team, dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. We believe in building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and business associates. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that bring their unique talents to contribute to our strong team dynamics. We look for individuals who exhibit strong leadership qualities, initiative, accountability and sound judgement, collaboration and a keen sense of curiosity.
Bilingual Sales and Service Broker
Wayfarer Insurance Group – Hillsborough NB
Job Statement: Wayfarer Insurance Group, formerly Gary Steeves Insurance, has been in business for 39 years and is Atlantic Canada’s Classic Car, RV & Motorhome Insurance specialist. We also offer regular auto, home, motorcycle and watercraft insurance. We are a high-energy team with a strong dedication to good service and a great customer experience. We believe in building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and business associates. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate that will contribute to the strong dynamics of our team. We offer a competitive total rewards package.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Strong work ethic and a positive and energetic attitude.
- Selling RV, classic car, boat, motorcycle, and cottage, commercial, home and auto insurance to clients
- Evaluate coverage and premiums and select the appropriate carrier based on client needs
- Participating in trade shows and events to promote and sell our products.
- Proficient in French
- General Insurance License for New Brunswick
- Minimum 3 years experience in Personal Lines insurance
- CAIB, CIP or other industry designations are an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with Epic or another broker management system is an asset
- Management experience is a definite asset
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please forward your resume along with references to:
Shawn O’Neill – Vice President Operations
If you have a disability and you need help with our application process, please contact us at email@example.com.